Fostering a Culture of Innovation to Drive Growth
The date for this event has passed. However, if you'd like to speak to a scientist and discuss your program, please email Le Pham (Le.Pham@crl.com).
At Charles River, we are passionate about fostering innovation as our commitment to ensure clients are provided with the most efficient path to market. As companies look to generate new growth, many are concerned that their culture may be inhibiting them from achieving their goals. While many people believe a stronger culture that supports innovation will lead to growth, most lack clarity about what the true impact improving culture has on innovation and what types of things they should do to strengthen the innovation culture overall.
Join Charles River and the Gartner/CEB R&D Leadership Council for a full day of facilitated discussion, lunch and networking.
- Overview of Developing a Culture of Innovation to Fuel Growth
- Ensuring Leadership Commitment and Support for Innovation
- Transformational Translation: Humanised Models for Next Generation Immuno-Oncology
- Atul Dighe, Principal Executive Advisor, CEB
- Holly Collette, Product Manager, Charles River
For the full agenda, click here.